Sunday, November 12, 2006

I'm single again...

... for those of you desperate for an update. Things just didn't work out. C'est la vie.

Being footloose and fancy free once more it's all I can do to despair at how useless I am at the whole "batchelor" thing, specifically my afore mentioned aversion to one night stands. This has caused me to question the nature of the stereotypes placed upon us by society, especially the assumption that all men are very promiscuous and have a cavalier attitude towards sex. I contest this. In fact, the more I think about it the more convinced I am that it's actually women, not men, who are more single minded when it comes to sex. I can prove it - using sex toys.

Hear me out.

Lots of women own a sex toy now, it's big business, so they must have done some market research. They must have asked women what they wanted from sex toys, and they've thought about it and then said, "Erm... oh fuck it, just give us the dick".

When men, on the other hand, buy sex toys, be it one of those pricey life dolls or an inflatable affair, they get a woman! A whole woman. A woman with a face, with eyes you can gaze into longingly. Some of them even have hair - flowing, realistic hair that you can run your fingers through for that full, sensual experience.

But not you girls. You just wanted the cock.

I rest my case.

Peace. X

1 Comments:

Blogger Bron said...

cock a doodle doo

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home