Monday, May 15, 2006

I am an absentee landlord...

...as far as this blog is concerned. I leave huge gaps between posts and then I'm overfaced by the amount I have to catch up on.

Hell, I just can't motivate myself to keep up to date with it. I could do it every day, but lets be frank - it's not like thousands of readers are hanging on my every word. Besides, why should the world care that I did a gig on a wet Tuesday in Rhyl to a dozen people and then this happened and so I said this and blah blah blah etc?

I've done all sorts of things since my last blog - a trip to Jersey was particularly good fun (it feels very rock and roll getting a plane to a gig, even if it was only a 45 minute flight) - but I can't even begin to list them.

I'll try and keep this daily, I really will. If only for my own benefit. To keep me writing. To help me be creative. To help me convince myself that anyone gives a shit, and would inexplicably take time out of their busy, busy lives to read it.

So...

Nothing has happened today yet. Well, not really, nothing worth reporting.

Erm, watch this space.

Peace. X

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were in Rhyl on a wet Tuesday?!

When?!

I'm not like, regularly checking up on your life or anything :s

10:19 PM  
Blogger Ben Schofield said...

Thanks for the interest Leigh. Your borderline stalking is touching.

10:58 PM  
Blogger Bron said...

well that was FASCINATING

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Your borderline stalking is touching."

Obviously not. Stalking requires distance. And I have no go go gadget arms to get you from a distance. Especially not through cyber space :'(

Says you who's been watching video footage of me :p

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home