Thursday, June 01, 2006

Shakespeare was a show off...

... bandying his fancy text around like it was some kind of linguistic penis extension. "Hey, I know I've got a smug, little round face and a shiny slaphead but I'm dead good with words love. Oh please sleep with me, pleeeeeaaaassse!"

Sorry. Just venting my frustration at the bard because I am required to deliver one of his sonnets at my sisters wedding tomorrow. Not since my am-dram days have I been required to tackle a Shakespeare piece, and it is with much dismay that I report that the knack of delivering it correctly has not returned to me as readily as I would have liked. I've lost performance skills. Years of standing onstage just taking the piss and swearing a bit have obviously made me sloppy.

The wedding should be interesting to say the least. I've never been to the wedding of a close relative before and am not sure what to expect, from the day or from myself. It will be... an experience.

I look brilliant in my morning suit, like an upper class Victorian rogue. I will endevour to be suitably rakish all day.

What else to tell..... just the usual round up of poverty based tales and stories of gigs gone well and awry. Nothing new there.

I will report on the wedding over the weekend. Until then, erm, rock on.

Sheesh, that ending sucked.

Peace. X

3 Comments:

Blogger Bron said...

he did look pretty hot in his suit

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chris

I love 3 minute warning.

Can't wait for the next show.

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Delonghi conventional ovens 6 coaching soccer under http://www.car-rentals-9.info/Auto-rentals-sacramento.html Car rentals izmir Dragonball paxil local truck rental vehicle rental thunder bay Searchfit ecommerce merchant account laptop case backpack History refrigeration ice machines Www hertz car rental

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home